Using Your Exempt Formula Benefits
Before heading to the store, plan your trip. Not all authorized stores accept WIC exempt formula benefits. Authorized pharmacies, and authorized grocery stores that have pharmacies in them can accept all exempt formula benefits.
Certain grocery stores that have been approved by NYS DOH can accept exempt formula benefits for the following types of formula:
- Enfamil Infant
- Enfamil A.R.
- Enfamil Gentlease
- Gerber Good Start Soy
- Enfamil Nutramigen and Enfamil Nutramigen with Enflora LGG
- Similac Alimentum
- Neocate Jr.
- Neocate Infant with DHA and ARA
- EleCare for Infants
- EleCare Jr.
- Boost/Boost High Protein
- Boost Kid Essentials
- Bright Beginnings Soy Drink
- Ensure and Ensure Plus
- PediaSure/PediaSure with Fiber
- PediaSure Enteral/PediaSure Enteral with Fiber
Your local agency can provide you with a list of stores that can accept exempt formula benefits or you can also visit the vendor website.