Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 180
- Total Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 250mg
- Total Carbs: 34g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g
- 1 tablespoon oil (canola or vegetable)
- 4 cups baked potatoes (skins on), diced
- 1 onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium carrot (peeled and chopped into 1/4 inch pieces (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or ½ teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Heat the oil in a deep 12" skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the potatoes, onion, carrot, and minced garlic (if using) when the oil is hot. Cook about 5 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. Flip or stir and continue cooking a few minutes.
3. Season with salt and pepper.