Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 107
- Total Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Poly Fat: 0.5g
- Mono Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 27mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 4g
- 1 medium avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 banana, peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Put all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until the mixture is smooth.
2. Carefully pour the mixture into 6 4-ounce popsicle molds. Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm, at least 8 hours.
3. Just before serving, remove from the freezer. Run the exterior of the popsicle molds under warm water to loosen the popsicles and detach them from the molds.