Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 240
- Total Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 490mg
- Total Carbs: 25g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 22g
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup white mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 3 cans (14.5 ounces) low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) reduced sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup instant brown rice, uncooked
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 cups cooked skinless turkey, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add onions, mushrooms (if using), and garlic. Cook, stirring often, until onion is tender (about 5 minutes).
3. Add tomatoes, broth, soup, and rice. Cover and cook until rice is nearly tender (15-20 minutes).
4. Stir in the broccoli and turkey. Return to boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer (partially covered) until broccoli is tender and turkey is heated through (about 5 minutes).
6. Remove from heat and stir in pepper.