Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 430
- Total Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 440mg
- Total Carbs: 47g
- Dietary Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 24g
- 6 ounces whole wheat thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons oil (canola or vegetable)
- 24 ounces frozen vegetable mix
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ pound boneless, skinless chicken breast (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup peanuts, chopped
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain in colander and toss with 1 tablespoon oil.
2. Defrost vegetables in microwave for 5 minutes as spaghetti cooks.
3. Combine soy sauce, water, peanut butter, and sugar in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Set aside.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken pieces. Cook and stir until no longer pink.
5. Crack eggs into a small bowl and beat. Add to skillet with chicken. Scramble until firm.
6. Add the vegetables and spaghetti to the pan with the chicken mixture. Stir to heat through.
7. Add the soy sauce mixture to the skillet. Stir to coat.
8. Place in serving bowl and sprinkle peanuts on top.