Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 90
- Total Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 220mg
- Total Carbs: 19g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- 8 vanilla wafers
- 2 cups low fat or nonfat milk
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup fresh fruit (peaches, nectarines, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, etc.)
1. Place one vanilla wafer on bottom of a small paper or plastic cup or a small bowl. Do the same for each vanilla wafer.
2. Pour milk into a bowl, add pudding mix, and prepare pudding according to the directions on the box.
3. Top each vanilla wafer with ¼ cup vanilla pudding.
4. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to 8 hours.
5. Top with washed and cut up fresh fruit just before serving.