Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 280
- Total Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 230mg
- Total Carbs: 41g
- Dietary Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 11g
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning or oregano
- 1/3 cup white or red vinegar
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 vegetable oil
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 2 cups kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 cups cooked whole grain pasta, cooled
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, mix together pepper, onion powder, Italian seasoning, vinegar and garlic. Stir in oil.
2. Add remaining ingredients and toss together.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Chill and serve. Enjoy!
5. Refrigerate leftovers.