Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 70
- Total Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Total Carbs: 17g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 ½ teaspoons (1/2 small package) dry sugar-free flavored gelatin (any flavor)
- ¾ water
- ¾ orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice (optional)
- 4 cups fruit, cut up (apple, orange, kiwi, banana)
- Optional garnish: pomegranate seeds
1. Stir cornstarch and gelatin together in a small saucepan for sauce. Add water and stir to dissolve. Add the orange juice and, if desired, the lemon or lime juice.
2. Cook over medium heat until mixture begins to boil. Stir constantly to prevent sticking and burning.
3. Gently boil for 1 minute. Cool completely.
4. Arrange fruit on plates and pour sauce on top. Or pour cooled sauce over cut up fruit in a bowl and stir to coat.
5. Chill until ready to serve.