Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 90
- Total Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Total Carbs: 12g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3g
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 can (15 ounces) beans, drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup frozen corn, thawed
- ½ cup onion, diced (1/2 medium onion)
- ½ cup bell pepper (1/2 medium bell pepper)
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped (1 medium tomato)
- 1 avocado, chopped
1. Whisk oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard in a small bowl.
2. Stir beans, corn, onion, bell pepper, and tomatoes in a medium bowl.
3. Pour liquids over bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Add avocado just before serving. Gently stir to combine.