Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 110
- Total Fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 310mg
- Total Carbs: 20g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 9g
- 2 chopped potatoes
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup low fat milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
1. In a large pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add cauliflower and cook for 5 more minutes, drain.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes, cauliflower, and grated cheese. Mash with a fork until well blended.
5. Add milk, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix well.
6. Serve and enjoy!
7. Refrigerate leftovers.