Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 74
- Total Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 13mg
- Total Carbs: 18g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- 1 cantaloupe (ripe)
- 2 1/2 cups orange juice (cold)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Crushed ice
1. Cut melon in half. Scoop out seeds, remove rind and discard.
2. Cut melon into 1-inch cubes.
3. In blender or food processor, blend melon cubes with ½ cup orange juice until smooth.
4. Pour puree into pitcher and stir in the remaining orange juice and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
5. Pour into glasses filled with crushed ice.