To qualify for WIC, individuals must meet categorical, residential, and financial requirements.
Applicants for the NYS WIC Program must be:
- A pregnant woman;
- An infant or child up to 5 years old;
- A mother of an infant up to 6 months old; or
- A breastfeeding mother with an infant up to 12 months old.
- A father or caretaker applying for their children.
- Applicants must be a resident of New York State.
- We will not ask about visa status or citizenship. Your information is kept confidential.
- Applicants must meet income eligibility guidelines (see table below) or receive Medicaid, SNAP (Food Stamps), or TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families).
Effective through June 30, 2020.
Use the calculator below to check if you may be eligible: