1 1/2 cups
Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 300
- Total Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Total Carbs: 45g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 5g
- 2 cups whole grain (brown rice, quinoa)
- 2 tablespoons oil (canola or vegetable)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped (pecans, walnuts)
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (cranberries, cherries, raisins)
- 1 bunch kale, or 10-ounce package spinach (about 6 cups) (torn into bite-size pieces)
1. Cook whole gran according to package directions. Cool.
2. Whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Stir apples, nuts, dried fruit, and whole grain into dressing.
4. Toss greens with other ingredients.