1 hr 0 minutes
1 1/3 cups
Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 200
- Total Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 440mg
- Total Carbs: 32g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 9g
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 sliced onions
- 3 bunches Swiss chard, trimmed from stems and chopped
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft, stirring often.
2. Add the Swiss chard and garlic to the pan and cook until Swiss chard wilts.
3. Stir in tomatoes and red pepper flakes. Cover and cook until Swiss chard becomes very soft, about 5 minutes.
4. Add pasta to the Swiss chard mixture and toss to mix. Sprinkle with the grated cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
5. Refrigerate leftovers.