Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 410
- Total Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 640mg
- Total Carbs: 49g
- Dietary Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 28g
- 6 ounces whole wheat thin spaghetti
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil (canola, oil, or vegetable)
- 1 pound boneless pork, thinly sliced (chop or loin)
- 1 package (8 ounces) sugar snap peas
- 2 cups bell pepper, sliced (2 medium bell peppers)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Stir soy sauce, brown sugar, and garlic in a small bowl while pasta is cooking.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add pork when oil is hot. Cook pork about 5 minutes. Stir frequently.
4. Add peas and bell peppers to the skillet. Cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add the soy sauce mixture to the vegetables. Cook 3 minutes more.
6. Add the pasta and stir until all the ingredients are combined.