Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 78
- Total Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 4 mg
- Sodium: 81 mg
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Protein: 6 g
- 1 lb Whole Wheat Pasta
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced and halved
- 1 small yellow summer squash, sliced and halved
- 1 cup fresh button mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/4 cup cooking or olive oil
- 2 tsps garlic, diced
- 2 tsps oregano or Italian spice mix
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil pasta to desired tenderness. Drain
2. Heat oil in a shallow frying pan over medium heat.
3. Add garlic and oregano (Italian spice mix) to the pan and simmer until garlic is golden.
4. Add zucchini, summer squash, and mushrooms to the pan. Cook until desired tenderness.
5. Pour squash mix over past, toss, and sprinkle with cheese.