1 hour 35 minutes
Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 380
- Total Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 730mg
- Total Carbs: 59g
- Dietary Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 17g
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 cup black beans (drained and rinsed if canned)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup corn (canned or frozen)
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Scrub potatoes, and prick them with fork. Bake for 1 hour or until cooked through.
3. Stir together beans, salsa, and corn in a saucepan about 10 minutes before the potatoes are done. Heat over medium heat until simmering.
4. Remove potatoes from oven. Cut in half lengthwise on plates. Spoon bean mixture over the top of each potato.
5. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over each potato.