Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 180
- Total Fat:: 4.5g
- Sodium: 180mg
- Total Carbs: 31g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 7g
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 3 cups diced potatoes
- 2 cups low-sodium broth
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups corn
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Potatoes contain potassium, which is good for a healthy heart.
1. In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft.
2. Add potatoes, broth and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil.
3. Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Stir until smooth. Use the back of a spoon or fork to mash some of the potatoes.
5. Add milk and corn. Reheat for 10 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!
6. Refrigerate leftovers.