Nutrition Information per serving:
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Vitamin A: 51mcg
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Vitamin E: 1mg
- Vitamin K: 22mcg
- Folate: 51mcg
- Niacin: 1mg
- Choline: 7mg
- 2 wheat tortillas (8" diameter)
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 canned pear halves (sliced thin)
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
1. Sprinkle cheese, onion, and dried basil on half of each tortilla.
2. Place pear slices on top of other ingredients in each tortilla.
3. Brush each side of folded tortillas with olive oil.
4. Heat each folded tortilla in a non-stick skillet until cheese melts, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
5. Cut quesadilla into four pieces and serve immediately.