Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 209
- Protein: 13.3g
- Carbohydrate: 25.5g
- Fat: 6.7g
- Sodium: 481mg
- Fiber: 6.2g
- Calcium: 246mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- 4 corn or whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup black beans, cooked or canned
- Recommended: sliced veggies
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Place tortillas onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until crispy.
3. Remove tortillas from oven and spread the tomato sauce evenly onto each one.
4. Top with black beans (and your favorite veggies) and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake again for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.