Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 80
- Total Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 240mg
- Total Carbs: 13g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- 1 bag coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw
- 2 cups mixed vegetables and/or fruits (chopped peppers, onions, or celery; shredded or diced carrots; frozen peas (thawed); pineapple chunks or mandarin oranges (drained); cantaloupe chunks; cherry tomatoes or grapes (halved)
- ½ cup light ranch dressing
1. The coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw should say it has been washed. If it does not, wash it first by putting it in a colander, spraying it with water, and letting it drain.
2. Combine coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw and other vegetables and/or fruits in a large bowl.
3. Stir in the dressing. Cover and refrigerate until serving.