Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 200
- Total Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 370mg
- Total Carbs: 8g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 32g
- 4 turkey bacon strips
- 8 cups lettuce (washed and torn into bite sized pieces)
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups chicken breast (boneless, skinless) cooked and chopped
- 4 tablespoons light salad dressing
1. Cook bacon according to package directions. Crumble or cut up into small pieces.
2. Put two cups of lettuce on each plate.
3. Top each plate of lettuce with 1 strip of bacon (about 2 tablespoon pieces) and ½ cup tomatoes.
4. Add ½ cup chicken and 1 tablespoon salad dressing.