Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 217
- Calories from Fat: 17
- Total Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 7mg
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 20g
- Protein: 5g
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon (or more to taste)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup raisins or sliced strawberries (optional)
1. Place oats, banana, cinnamon and water in a bowl and stir until combined. Add optional raisins or strawberries if desired.
2. Cover tightly with plastic wrap or cover.
3. Place in refrigerator overnight.
4. In the morning, remove from refrigerator and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir and heat more if necessary.
5. Divide into serving dishes and enjoy!
- You can double this recipe to make more for the whole family.
- In a hurry? Mix all the ingredients and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds, stir and serve.
- Add milk before serving to change the consistency.