Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 60
- Total Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Sodium: 68mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Total Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 2g
- Calcium: 34mg
- Potassium: 149mg
- 1 celery stalk (Cut into 3 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, low fat
- 1 tablespoon raisins (regular or golden)
- unsweetened whole grain cereal
- peanuts, chopped
1. Cut the celery stalk into three 3-inch pieces to make the logs.
2. Spread the cream cheese on top of the celery.
3. Sprinkle with raisins, cereal, and peanuts to make the "bugs".
You can also substitute carrots or apple slices for the celery to make different logs.