Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 350
- Total Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 15mg
- Total Carbs: 34g
- Dietary Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 5g
- 1/2 cup pancake syrup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 3 1/2 cups oats
- 2 cups chopped dates
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together syrup, oil and vanilla.
3. Stir in oats.
4. Spread mixture on a large, greased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring mixture every 10 minutes until oats are light brown and toasted.
6. Remove from oven. Stir in dates.
7. Cool completely. Enjoy!
8. Store in covered container for up to 2 weeks.