Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 220
- Total Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 410mg
- Total Carbs: 12g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 11g
- 2 cups salad greens (romaine, spinach, or mixture)
- 1 cup chopped vegetables such as cucumber, peas, onion, tomatoes, carrots, fresh muschrroms, or bell peppers
- 1 egg, cooked and sliced
- 1 ounce chicken, beef or pork (cooked and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheese, chopped dried fruit, or chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons low fat salad dressing
1. Arrange greens on large plate or bowl.
2. Add vegetables.
3. Add egg and meat.
4. Sprinkle with cheese, dried fruit, or nuts.
5. Drizzle dressing over top.