Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 350
- Total Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 240mg
- Total Carbs: 53g
- Dietary Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 12g
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 tablespoon oil (canola or vegetable)
- ½ cup onion, chopped (about ½ onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- Ground black pepper (optional)
1. Spray a deep 12” skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
2. Pour the lightly beaten eggs into the skillet. Cook without stirring until eggs are completely cooked (2-3 minutes).
3. Remove the eggs to a place and cut into strips. Set aside.
4. Return the skillet to the burner and add the oil. Heat to medium high and add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened.
5. Stir in the rice, vegetables, and soy sauce. Heath through, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the egg strips and heat through. Sprinkle with pepper, if desired, before serving.