Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 190
- Total Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 170mg
- Total Carbs: 29g
- Dietary Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 10g
- 6 cups torn lettuce leaves
- 2 cups cooked kidney beans
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup low fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons low sodium taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup crushed baked tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup shredded low fat cheese
1. Place lettuce in large bowl.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the beans, tomatoes, sour cream, and taco seasoning.
3. Top lettuce with bean mixture.
4. Toss lightly.
5. Top salad with crushed tortilla chips and cheese.
6. Refrigerate leftovers.