Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 60
- Total Fat: 2.5g
- Sodium: 220mg
- Total Carbs: 10g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
- 7 cups vegetables (zucchini, broccoli, carrots, radishes, green onions), chopped
- 1 pepper (green, red or yellow), sliced (1 to 1/2 cup)
- 2 tomatoes
- 2/3 cup light or fat free salad dressing
1. Wash and prepare the vegetables. (Cut the carrots, zucchini, radishes green onions, and green pepper in slices. Make the broccoli into florets. Slice or chop tomatoes)
2. Combine all vegetable and salad dressing in a bowl, stirring to coat vegetables with dressing.
3. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 3 hours to blend flavors. Store any leftovers in refrigerator and use within 3 days.