Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 250
- Total Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 170mg
- Total Carbs: 40g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 cups cooked pinto beans, mashed
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves (optional)
- 2 cups peeled and diced apples
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In large bowl, blend sugar and oil. Add eggs and beans and mix thoroughly.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Pour into greased muffin tin.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
6. Cool and enjoy!
7. Refrigerate leftovers.