Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 210
- Total Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 270mg
- Total Carbs: 28g
- Dietary Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 19g
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- ¾ cup dried black beans, rinsed
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen corn
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound skinless and boneless chicken breast, thawed
- Optional: chili flakes, chopped cilantro, jalapenos, lime, avocado, salsa, shredded cheese
1. Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Cook for 4 to 6 hours on high. Or cook for 8 to 10 hours on low.
2. Remove chicken right before serving. Shred using two forks. Stir shredded chicken into soup.
3. Serve with choice of optional ingredients.