Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 80
- Total Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 170mg
- Total Carbs: 11g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in quarters
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Place Brussels sprouts and 1/2 cup water into a medium pot.
2. Cover the pot and cook on high for 5 minutes or until the Brussels Sprouts are tender.
3. Drain the Brussels Sprouts and transfer them to a bowl.
4. Add the oil, lemon juice and garlic to the bowl. Toss to combine.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
6. Refrigerate leftovers.