Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 45
- Total Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 160mg
- Total Carbs: 9g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ cups nonfat milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) instant sugar free vanilla pudding
1. Mix pumpkin and cinnamon together with a wooden spoon in a large mixing bowl.
2. Slowly stir in milk and mix well.
3. Add instant pudding mix and stir slowly for about 1 minute, until it thickens.
4. Refrigerate until serving time.