Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 200
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Sodium: 570mg
- Total Carbs: 31g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 10g
- 4 english muffins, split and toasted
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat mozarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place English muffin halves on a baking sheet ( you will have 8 halves).
3. Top each muffin half with 2 tablespoons tomato sauce.
4. Divide chopped pepper evenly on top of the sauce.
5. Sprinkle each pizza with garlic and oregano.
6. Top each pizza with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly brown.
8. Refrigerate leftovers.