Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 350
- Total Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 350mg
- Total Carbs: 52g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 10g
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 shredded carrot
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups cooked brown or white rice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat.
2. Pour eggs into pan and scramble for about 1 minute, or until eggs are cooked. Remove eggs from the pan and set aside.
3. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the same pan over medium heat.
4. Add onion, garlic, and carrot. Cook for 1 minutes, stirring often.
5. Add cabbage, rice, soy sauce, and cooked eggs to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until the rice is hot, stirring often. Enjoy!
6. Refrigerate leftovers.