Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 60
- Total Fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 250mg
- Total Carbs: 10g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (or 2 cloves garlic, chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft. Stir often.
2. Add tomatoes, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
3. Simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until thickened.
4. Serve over pasta, rice, or cooked vegetables.
5. Refrigerate leftovers.