Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 60
- Total Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 160mg
- Total Carbs: 10g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- 2 cups cauliflower (broken into florets, about ½ head)
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped (Romaine works well)
- 1 red or green apple, chopped (Braeburn, Granny Smith)
- ¼ cup light ranch dressing
1. Prepare the cauliflower by rinsing well in cold water just before using it. Snap off the outer leaves and discard.
2. Use a sharp knife and cutting board to slice off the stem and hollow out and remove core.
3. Cut or break cauliflower into small pieces, called florets.
4. Toss cauliflower, onion, lettuce, and apples in a medium bowl.
5. Stir in dressing.
6. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.