Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 220
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Sodium: 660mg
- Total Carbs: 35g
- Dietary Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 10g
- 2 ½ cups butternut squash (or other winter squash), cooked
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans (drained and rinsed)
- ½ cup onions, diced (1/2 medium onion)
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped or 3 tablespoons dried cilantro
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 8 (6 inch) tortillas
- 1 cup salsa or 1 can (10 ounces) red or green enchilada sauce
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Mix the squash, beans, onion, cilantro, garlic powder, and cumin in a bowl.
3. Mix ¾ cup of the cheese into the squash mixture.
4. Put a ½ cup strip of filling on each tortilla. Roll the tortilla round the filling.
5. Put the tortilla into a greased 9” x 13” baking dish with the seam down.
6. Cover the tortillas with the salsa or enchilada sauce. Put the rest of the cheese (1/4 cup) on the salsa or sauce.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Serve each enchilada with 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt.