Nutrition Information per serving:
- Calories: 110
- Total Fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 240mg
- Total Carbs: 19g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- 1 package (.8 ounces) sugar free instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 4 graham crackers, crumbled (about ¾ cup crumbs)*
- 2 bananas, sliced
1. Combine pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Beat until well blended (about 2 minutes) with a wire which, rotary beater, or electric mixer at lowest speed.
2. Let set for 5 minutes.
3. Set out 6 bowls or glasses.
4. Put 3 tablespoons of pudding in the bottom of each glass.
5. Sprinkle a heaping tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs on the pudding in each cup.
6. Layer ¼ of the banana slices on crumbs.
7. Repeat with layers of pudding, graham crackers, and banana slices.
8. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
*To make crumbs, put crackers in a seal-able plastic bag and roll he side of a glass over them.